Steam is a popular gaming platform for the game explorers worldwide. It has a vast collection of games from almost every genre, making the platform open to gamers of all tastes.
Developed by Bluehole Studio, Tera, the multiplayer online role-playing game is popular among the Steam subscribers worldwide.
Till May 2017, there are over 26 million Tera players on PC globally. Here are the best solutions for those who want to know how to access the Tera screenshot folder.
Solution 1: Screenshot Manager
Taking a screenshot of Steam is quite easy as the user needs to press the F12 key. Steam lets all its users take help from the Screenshot Manager to find the screenshot folders.
The Screenshot Manager tool has been quite useful for many reasons, and this is one of them. Now, to search for the folder using the Screenshot Manager too, one needs to:
- Launch Steam> go to the main menu> click ‘View.’
- Click ‘Screenshots’ from the options> Steam Screenshot Manager opens up.
- One can easily access the saved screenshots here. One can create a new folder, delete folder or screenshots permanently and organize them. Also, one can access the screenshot folder that is locally saved on the computer through hard drive by clicking the ‘Show on Disk’ button.
Solution 2: Accessing the Screenshot Folder Manually
All the users have their screenshots folder on the devices physically, where all the screenshots were taken in-game are saved. These folders are usually located where Steam is also located. C Drive or Local disk C is the default location for Steam generally on computers. The steps for accessing the Tera screenshot folder Steam are:
- Open C drive (C:) from Computer
- Follow the path below:
C:\ Programfiles (x86) \ Steam \ userdata\ <yourSteamID> \ 760 \ remote\ <app – ID> \ screenshots
Solution 3: Directly from Desktop
Without opening the Steam software, one can easily find the screenshot folder directly from the computer by creating a shortcut. Here are the steps that the user needs to follow:
- Open File Explorer
- Open C:\Programfiles (x86) > Steam > userdata > (yourSteamID) > 760 > remote > (app ID)
- Right-click on “Screenshots” folder> Click “send to” > Desktop (Create Shortcut)
The above one is perhaps the most effective method for the users as one can open the Tera Steam screenshot folder directly from the desktop without launching Steam once the shortcut is created.
Frequently Asked Question:
Where is PrtScn saved?
- Windows Stores the screenshot in the Pictures library, in the Screenshots folder.