Final fantasy 14,A realm reborn, was a massive online role-playing game that has developed as well as published by Square Enix, with a worldwide release on Microsoft Windows, play-station, Xbox One, and later on Mac OS.
According to Wikipedia, this game also managed to gain 9 points out of 10 on steam that year.
How to locate the final fantasy 14 – a realm reborn steam screenshot folder?
1. For Playstation:
One of the easiest ways to extract screenshots from PlayStation to your computer is with the help of a USB device. Just make sure that any given USB device is in exFAT and FAT32 format; otherwise, this procedure will be of no use.
- Locate the Capture Gallery on the home menu.
- Then select that particular image that you want to save and press the option button on your controller.
- Menu screen will pop on the right side of the screen, select the copy to the USB storage device option.
- In this way, one can select as many screenshots as possible to export in bulk to the device which you have plugged in. Once all the selected images are there, merely selecting a copy located on the bottom right corner.
There are some other ways, too, like in-built messaging mode or share on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
2. For Microsoft Windows:
To retrieve a screenshot from your computer, press Print Screen (Prt Scr) will be saved.
To find that particular screenshot:
- Open My document.
- Followed by My Games folder.
- Click on the Final fantasy 14 folders.
- Click on Screenshot.
A straightforward note, though, you cannot take a screenshot between cutscenes or conversation, and if the Print Screen button doesn’t work, the press Ctrl or Alt then Prt Scr then open paint and save the picture anywhere you want.
With the passage of the day, steam has persistently increased its gaming experience with the help of these epic battle royal games, which not only attracts many new players but also keeps them hooked.
Finding the screenshot folder is not that hard as many thinks, follow these simple steps, and you would be good to go anytime. Stay tuned with us to know more about how you can find screenshots folder in your system and what you need to do!
Frequently Asked Question :
Where do I find my Ffxiv screenshots?
- Take a screenshot you press Print Screen (Prt Scr), it saves to Documents> My Games> FFXIV> Screenshots.