While playing Warframe, whenever you achieve a milestone, the best way to save the moment is a screenshot. Players often use screenshots to share their progress in the game on discussion forums.
They are also the best trophies for the players. Though there are several methods to access these screenshots, if you want to take a backup or change the Warframe screenshot folder steam location, it is essential to know how to access the folder.
The easiest way is to access the folder from the steam software itself.
- In the first step, please open the steam software. You will notice an option by the name View. Click on it.
- Under this option, you will find a Screenshot. Click on it.
- A new window will open where you will find an option Show On Disk. When you click there, the screenshot folder will open.
The second method involves accessing the folder using File Explorer.
- First of all, open File Explorer is also known as My Computer or Windows Explorer.
- Now carefully follow the path C:\Programfiles (x86) > Steam >userdata> (yourSteamID) > 760 > remote > (app ID) > screenshots.
If you do not want to follow multiple steps to reach to Warframe screenshot folder steam, create a desktop shortcut. Right Click in the Screenshot folder and click on Send To, followed by Desktop. You will find a shortcut on your Desktop that will take you to the screenshot folder directly.
How to change the Warframe steam screenshot folder location?
Sometimes due to lack of disk space, you might want to change the Warframe screenshot folder steam location. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- In the first step, open steam software.
- Now under the option View, click on Settings.
- You will see a new window where an option will appear “In-Game.” Click on it.
- In the next step, you will notice an option by the name “Screenshot Folder.” Click on it.
- A folder list will appear from where you can choose the new folder location for the Warframe screenshot folder steam. Click on “Ok.”
Every gamer loves to take screenshots while playing Warframe. These trophies remind us about the achievements and make it easier to share them with fellow players on different forums. This guide will help you not only in accessing the screenshots quickly but also change the location of the Warframe screenshot folder steam in a few clicks.
Frequently Asked Question:-
Where are f12 screenshots saved?
- Steam’s Screenshot Uploader window will appear. Select the Show on Disk button. This will open the folder on your hard drive that has the screenshot(s) for the game.